We have implemented extra precautions regarding the coronavirus in addition to the universal precautions taken to protect everyone’s health.
Among the things we are doing:
- We installed highly rated Air Cleaner Purifiers that exceed the current demands to have cleaner air.
- Disinfecting the guest lounge, check-in and check-out counter tops and bathrooms every hour.
- External Oral Suction Device with ultraviolet light sterilization to reduce the risk of cross infection in the op room.
- Disinfecting doorknobs and sinks with disinfectant wipes.
- Staff scrubs are changed and laundered using the “Sanitary” cycle in our brand new in-office washer/dryer.
- Temperature scan performed on patients upon entrance. All patients must have a temperature less than 100.4 degrees.
- All patients must wash their hands upon entrance.
- Hydrogen Peroxide rinses provided before treatment, since the COVID-19 virus may be vulnerable to it.
- Removed all magazines, massager and unnecessary items from the guest lounge. The beverage station is temporarily out of service.
- Practicing social distancing; this includes no handshaking.
- We screen all our patients for COVID-19 before we see them.
- We require face masks or cloth face coverings for everyone entering the practice.